May Goals

Wednesday, May 04, 2016


May has arrived and it seems to have brought the sunshine with it! After a pretty miserable April, this lovely weather has got me thinking about what I want to achieve in the next month before summer officially begins.

1. Pass my exams. I have three exams this month before I finish my first year of university (even though it feels like I only started about a month ago), and even though 'first year doesn't count' I really want to prove to myself that I can do well.

2. Not stress over the small things. I have always been a worrier and will worry over absolutely anything, but with actually stressful things like exams happening in my life right now, I need to make sure I'm not stressing over little things that I don't need to be.

3. Read more. When I'm revising all day, all I want to do in the evening is switch off and watch TV or YouTube, meaning I haven't read a book that I've actually wanted to read (and hasn't been about language theories) in a long time. I'm one of those people who won't read for ages but then once I start I can't stop, so I just need to find the motivation to pick up a book from my ever-growing pile of must-reads.

4. Drink more water. I am notorious for not drinking enough and when I am busy and stressed is when I most often tend to forget about drinking enough water, even though this is definitely when I should be drinking even more than normal.

5. Discover new music. I have been listening to mostly the same music for pretty much the last year, with only a couple of new additions to my playlist every now and then, but this month I am determined to finally branch out my music tastes and find some new artists and albums to listen to on repeat.

Thanks for reading, do you have any goals you want to achieve this month?

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Listen to the Hamilton original Broadway cast recording!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe