Disneyland Paris April 2016 | Day 4

Wednesday, April 27, 2016


On our last day we watched Goofy's Garden Party a second time, from a different place than the day before, so we could see some of the different characters that were in the parade and I just love this action shot of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee!




We watched Forest of Enchantment for the third time, and this time we were sitting right in the middle, so I was able to get some great pictures of all the characters. Even after watching it three times I'm still amazed at all the stunts Tarzan was able to do!



We were walking along Main Street just as the Minnie's Little Spring Train parade came through so we stopped to watch it again. I absolutely love these costumes and all the floral decorations so had to take some more pictures





We found some more of the character Easter Eggs in Fantasyland and Discoveryland, and I think the Buzz Lightyear one is my favourite of all of them

Thanks for reading, this is the last of my Disneyland posts so I hope you've enjoyed reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them and reliving the magic!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe