Get To Know Me Tag

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


Since I've been writing this blog for almost 9 months now, I thought it was about time that I told you guys more about who I am. I found these 21 questions on this blog, and here are my answers:

1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, my grandma was called Beatrice which is my middle name (which is why my blog is called Amy Beatrice)

2. When was the last time you cried? I think it was a couple of weeks ago when I was super stressed out, which is pretty good for me because I'm a very emotional person!

3. Do you have kids? Nope

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I'd like to think so!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? So much! Mostly when I'm with people I know quite well though. 

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Absolutely not!

7. What's your favourite cereal? Lucky Charms

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Whether or not they give you eye contact when talking to you, it really annoys me when people don't 

9. What is your eye colour? Blue

10. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings, I hate scary movies!

11. Favourite smells? Freshly baked cookies and peach iced tea (it reminds me of Disneyland)

12. Summer or winter? Winter because I love sleeping with a massive duvet over me when it's cold

13. Computer or television? Computer, most of the TV I watch is on Netflix anyway

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Hawaii (check out my photo diaries from the trip here and here)

15. Do you have any special talents? I can sing and I have a weird internal compass that means I always know where I'm going even if I'm somewhere I have never been before 

16. Where were you born? England

17. What are your hobbies? Singing, dancing, musical theatre and writing my blog :)

18. Do you have any pets? No, but I went to Pets at Home the other day and now I really want a bunny!

19. Favourite movie? I feel like this should be some critically acclaimed film but my favourite movie since I was little is The Aristocats

20. Do you have any siblings? I've got a brother and sister, both older than me

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Job-wise I have no idea so I guess I just want to be happy and healthy 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe