Feeding Giraffes At Chester Zoo

Tuesday, August 30, 2016





If you know me you will know that giraffes are my favourite animals so when I got to feed some at Chester Zoo last weekend for my birthday it was an absolute dream come true. It was so amazing to see them so close and get to learn all about them. The giraffes at Chester Zoo are Rothschild giraffes which most people don't realise are critically endangered, with only round 700 left in the wild, so it was great to know that the zoo supports the Giraffe Conservation Foundation, a charity dedicated to sustaining giraffe populations in the wild.

After feeding the giraffes we spent the rest of the day going round the zoo looking at all of the other animals. We'd never been to Chester Zoo before but it is such a lovely zoo and so many of the animals were out even though it was raining for a lot of the day (hence why my hair looks like a complete mess!). I love going to the zoo because animals are one of my favourite things to photograph, and I was so happy with how all of my photos turned out but here are a few of my favourites.









Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe