Disneyland Paris April 2016 | Day 1

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

This weekend I went to Disneyland Paris with my sister for the Swing into Spring celebrations. I have been to Disneyland a lot but I've only been once before in spring so it was a completely different experience this time, meaning I took a lot of pictures! I was planning on just doing one blog post of my favourite photos from the whole trip but I've decided to do a photo-diary style post for each day, as I had too many favourite photos for only one post! 

We got to the parks in the middle of the afternoon on Friday so one of the first things we did was watch the parade. Disneyland has had the same parade for the past 4 years and I've seen it countless times, but I don't think I could ever get bored of photographing it (although I am looking forward to the new parade next year for the 25th anniversary). 

As part of the spring/Easter decorations they had these Disney character eggs in different places around the park which I thought were so cute and just had to be added to this post. 

I don't think I will ever get over how gorgeous this view is and seeing it makes me wish I was back there already!

Thanks for reading, and look out for Day 2 later in the week!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe