My favourite Barry M spring polishes

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Everyone who knows me knows that I am completely obsessed with nail polishes, and Barry M is my absolute favourite brand. Not only are they incredibly affordable, but there's is such a wide range of colours and collections, and all of them are great quality. 

Spring is my favourite season for nail polishes as I love all the pretty pastel shades so I thought I would share some of my favourites. 


Sugar Apple - This is a gorgeous pastel blue with a slight hint of green. It's quite a bright colour but not too in your face which I really like and it makes me think of sunshine and beaches because I wore this shade throughout my trip to Hawaii.

Rose Hip - This is possibly my favourite nail polish and is a pretty pastel pink colour. It's really opaque and goes with pretty much anything. The pale colour of the polish makes my ridiculously pale skin look a bit more tanned and I think it would look flattering on any skin tone.

Papaya - I don't normally like bright coloured nails but this is my one exception. It is an orange toned coral pink and it's my favourite colour for a pedicure. This would be great if you don't like pastel shades and are wanting something a bit warmer whilst still getting something fresh for springtime.   


Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe