Disneyland Paris April 2016 | Day 2

Friday, April 22, 2016


The Forest of Enchantment is a new show, on at Disneyland until May and we saw it three times throughout the trip. Rapunzel is my favourite princess so I absolutely loved the Tangled section and had to include these pictures in my favourites.





These adorable topiaries had been put up in front of the castle for the spring season and so they were something I'd never seen before. I was so happy to see they had included The Aristocats as that is my absolute favourite Disney film!




Sleeping Beauty's castle is possibly even more magical at night than it is in the day and it never fails to amaze me when they project images on to it so precisely for the night time show Dreams

Thanks for reading, Days 3 and 4 will be coming next week

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe