Disneyland Paris April 2016 | Day 3

Monday, April 25, 2016


These topiaries of the children from Mary Poppins and the Captain Hook and Mr Smee Easter eggs were part of the spring decorations and I thought they were so cute and clever that I had to take pictures of them





Minnie's Little Spring Train and Goofy's Garden Party were two special parades put on for the Swing into Spring season so I had never seen them before. They were both super bright and colourful, with catchy songs and amazing costumes 






We saw the parade again on Day 3 from a different place, so I could get pictures from the other side and I managed to catch some great moments of the characters in action



The Welcome to Spring show on the stage in front of the castle featured all the songs and characters from Mary Poppins. It was so much fun and really entertaining to watch


These Mary and Burt topiaries were opposite the ones of the children and I just love the way you can see the castle peeking through, all lit up for the evening on our last night

Thanks for reading, my pictures from our last day will be posted on Wednesday 

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe