Halloween at Disneyland Paris | Part 1

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

As I said in my post last week, I love Halloween and if you know me then you will know that Disneyland is my favourite place so Halloween at Disneyland is just amazing. The last time I went to Disneyland for Halloween was 4 years ago so everything had changed and I loved taking pictures of all the decorations and seeing the special parades and shows. The whole trip was really lovely and the post-Disneyland blues have officially set in! Now it's time to get back to essay planning and coursework, and counting down the days until I get to go back in April for the 25th anniversary!


Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for part 2 and pictures of Monday night's Halloween Soiree in Friday's post!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe