Halloween at Disneyland Paris | Part 2

Friday, November 04, 2016

As promised, here is the second of my posts about my Halloween trip to Disneyland Paris! (Check out part 1 here) Even though this was my third trip to DLP this year, each trip I go on is a completely different experience and this trip had a lot of firsts and lasts for me. This trip was a family trip and we went with my younger cousins who did the princess for the day experience which I had never seen before. The whole thing was so magical and it was amazing to see how happy they were to get their hair and make up done and dress up like Jasmine and Merida. I also went to Inventions for the first time, which is the character dining restaurant in the Disneyland Hotel and I now can't believe I hadn't gone there sooner! The food was incredible and we met so many characters and had some great interaction with them! I just wish it wasn't so expensive so I could go there every time!

Unfortunately though it was my last time seeing the current parade and the nighttime castle show Dreams before they are changed for the 25th Anniversary. Whilst i'm so excited for the changes, especially so I have an excuse to take even more parade pictures, it's sad to think i'll never see the current ones in person again!


On Monday night we went to the Halloween Soiree which was even more incredible than I remember it being the last time I went. Halloween is the only day when adults are allowed to go to the park in costume and me and my family all went as the emotions from Inside Out. In Adventureland there was a 'voodoo' dance party with creepy scarecrows walking around on stilts and there was a special Halloween parade with all the villains and some pretty creepy dancers dressed like ragdolls and rats. The only problem was there was so much to do and nowhere near enough time to do everything!


I absolutely loved the whole trip and I will definitely be planning on going back for Halloween next year!

Thanks for reading!

Amy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe