I'm Going To Florida! | Working For The Mouse

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hi everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since I've written a blog post! Over the past few months I've been feeling really uninspired and would think of ideas, start writing them and then never finish them or would decide I hated them and just end up deleting them. But I'm determined to get back into it and there is a very specific reason for that...

I'm going to be spending my whole summer in Orlando, Florida!!

If you know me then this will all be old news but if you've been living under a rock and haven't been able to hear me screaming from the rooftops, let me fill you in. From the 19th June until 31st August 2017, I am going to be working at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando! My role is quick service food and beverage, meaning I will be working in one of the fast food restaurants. I will be there as part of the Cultural Exchange Program and I absolutely cannot wait! I have been dreaming of being able to do this since my sister took part in the program 3 years ago and I still can't quite believe that it's actually happening!

Source

Because this is such an amazing opportunity, I want to document every single aspect of it so I can remember every little detail. That's why I've decided to start this 'Working For The Mouse' series of blog posts, documenting everything from the things I need to do before I leave, to all the amazing things I get to experience whilst I'm over there. Not only will these posts be great for me to look back at, I found other peoples blogs really useful during the application process, so hopefully they may help any future applicants who might be reading this.

Because Disney is such a big part of my life right now (and hopefully always will be) I want to make Amy Beatrice slightly more Disney orientated than it is now. Whilst I'm still planning on posting lifestyle content, I really enjoy sharing my views and insights into Disney and Disney Parks, and those have definitely been some of my favourite posts to write in the past.

I'm so excited to be getting back into blogging and I can't wait to share all of my Disney experiences with you all!

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe