Christmas Pinterest Favourites 2017

Friday, December 15, 2017

At the start of the year I said my aim was to write a favourites post every month but then I moved to America for three months and that plan fell through a bit! Since coming back I've been ridiculously busy with university and coursework so I haven't had time to do much writing for my blog. I would really love to do blogmas one day but I currently have 8000 words worth of essays to write during December so that's definitely going to have to wait another year. I still wanted to have at least one festive post this year though, so I thought I would show you all my Christmas Pinterest favourites for this year. I really love scrolling through Pinterest when I feel like I need a bit of inspiration, but especially at Christmas time!







You can follow me on Pinterest here

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe