Throwback | Hawaii and San Francisco 2015 | Part 1

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"A school trip?! To Hawaii?!" Yep, you read that right, last year I went on a geology field trip to Hawaii and San Francisco.
On the 14th February 2015 I boarded a plane to Los Angeles and began what would turn out to be the trip of a lifetime. That means it's been a whole year since I spent a week sunbathing, swimming and walking across lava fields (yes, we did have to do some actual work whilst we were there too!)

So, I thought I would share with all of you some of my favourite photos from the trip, a task that wasn't quite as easy as I'd realised. I somehow managed to pick 24 photos out of the 985 that I took over the week and a half, but that was still too many for just one blog post so this is only part 1! 

This post features some of my favourite photos from the first half of the trip; be prepared for lots of trees, beaches and sunsets!



Thanks for reading and stay tuned for part 2 on Thursday

Amy xxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe