Happiness Planner Review

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Before the new year, I went on a mission to find a practical but pretty new planner to use in 2017. As a student, I wanted something that allowed me to write down all of my assignments, readings and due dates, whilst still giving me space for jotting down any notes, to-do lists or appointment times. After searching everywhere, from Paperchase to Kikki K, I had pretty much given up hope of finding anything that fitted that description whilst still looking cute. Either there was only space to write down assignments and work, or there was only space for writing out a schedule, there didn't seem to be an in between. However, I was lucky enough to be given a Happiness Planner from my parents for Christmas and so far, it's fitted my needs perfectly!


First of all, can we talk about how pretty this planner is? Mine is Serenity and Rose Quartz, however it is available in three other colours too. I love that a lot of thought has clearly gone into the packaging as well as the planner itself, with each planner coming in a gorgeous matching box (with a few extra bits inside as well!). Not only do you get a planner, but you also get a rose gold pen, rose gold paper clips and binder clips and various different sheets for organisation and thinking about the year ahead.


At the front of the planner, there are load of pages for reflection on the previous year and your goals and resolutions for the coming one. I never normally stick to my resolutions, but having them written down in a place that i'm constantly seeing has made me think about them a lot more and try and stick with them. I found this section really useful at the beginning of the year to help me stay motivated for a new term at uni.


As well as this, there is a page at the start of each month to write down your personal and work goals specifically for that month, as well as things you will be doing that month and anything you're particularly excited about. Like with the resolutions, having my goals written down makes me a lot more motivated to get them done so I'm able to tick them off as I go. At the end of each month there is also a reflection page, allowing you to think about all the good and not so good things that happened and what you are grateful for.


Each day has its own page in the planner, something that I really like about it as there's plenty of space to write everything I need to. Whilst there are sections to write out your schedule and to-do list, there is also space to write down good things that happened that day and what you're looking forward to about tomorrow. Having to actively think about the good parts of my day has really given me a more positive outlook as I can always find something good, even if I've had an awful and stressful day.


Whilst this planner is not particularly cheap, I think it is definitely worth the money. It offers a lot more than a regular planner and I think it would suit anyone's planner needs! (Also it's absolutely stunning and looks lovely sitting on my desk!)

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've been thinking of getting happiness planner recently, I love the whole concept of them! lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you should definitely get one! I absolutely love mine

      Delete
  2. You definitely should, they're so great! Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this!! I love planners and this one looks so perfect.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe