February Favourites 2017

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

I can't believe February is already over, it seems like only a few days ago that I was writing my January favourites post! This year is just going so quickly and it's crazy that it's only 108 days until I fly to Orlando for the whole summer! (Read all about that here) Last month I said I really wanted to do a favourites post every month and so far I'm sticking to it, so here are my favourites for February 2017:


After seeing it almost everywhere online, a couple of weeks ago I bought The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking and I absolutely love it! Hygge is "the Danish way to live well" and this book is full of advice and tips to make your life more happy and cosy, from the things you eat to the furniture in your home. This is such a pretty book and I love that you can just read little bits at a time and keep coming back to it. Just reading this book makes me feel happier and it's great to read after a long and stressful day as it instantly makes me feel better.

One of my favourites last month was Apple Music and this month I have discovered the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack and I am completely obsessed (I'm actually listening to it as i'm writing this post). Dear Evan Hansen is a new musical on Broadway and even though I haven't seen it and don't entirely know the plot, I still love the soundtrack! The songs are really well written and the singing is incredible. If you're a lover of musical theatre then I would definitely recommend that you give this a listen.

At the beginning of the month, Tam Beauty had a big sale so of course I had to see what Makeup Revolution products were on offer. Well I ended up buying a few things... none of which were in the sale! One of the things I bought was the Retro Luxe matte lip kit in the shade Reign and I've been wearing it all the time this month. It includes a lip pencil and liquid lipstick and it's such a beautiful nude shade. I've never used any matte lip products before so it took a few wears to get used to the feeling of it but I'm really impressed with it.

I normally don't do a lot with my hair and tend to just wash it then leave it to air dry as I really like my natural hair. At the end of last year I bought the Argania Liquid Gold hair oil but because my hair is really thin and gets oily really easily I was a bit dubious about whether it would be actually any good for my hair. But earlier this month I thought I would give it a try and I am so impressed with it! I just rub some into my hair when it's still damp and then leave it to dry and it makes my hair so soft and smooth without making it oily. It also smells absolutely incredible, with a really sweet vanilla scent.



Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe