March Pinterest Favourites 2017

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

So March has been a very busy but boring month for me, with a lot of assignments and deadlines for me to deal with. This means that I haven't really been buying much stuff so I don't really have any new favourites this month; at least nothing exciting enough to warrant a blog post. I said in my January favourites post that I was determined to do a favourites post every month though and I want to try and keep that for as long as possible so I thought I would do something a bit different this month. In May last year I did a Pinterest favourites and I really enjoyed it so here are my favourites from Pinterest this month.






You can follow me on Pinterest here

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such great inspiration here, I love looked at Pinterest for inspiration.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always seem to end up on Pinterest when I'm bored or need motivation!

      Delete

Subscribe