My Favourite Disney Quotes

Wednesday, April 12, 2017


As you're reading this I'm currently in Disneyland Paris for the 25th anniversary (so expect a photo diary post or two from the trip next week!). Because of this, I wanted to do something Disney themed for this week's post. Disney is a massive part of my life and most of their films have really great life lessons and messages, and give us some really great motivational and inspirational quotes. Some of these quotes have proved to be great life lessons so I thought I would share some of my favourites;

"Just because it's what's done, doesn't mean it's what should be done" - Cinderella (Cinderella)

"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them" - Marie (The Aristocats)

"Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine" - Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul" - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

"Don't just fly, soar" - Dumbo (Dumbo)

"Have courage and be kind" - Ella's mother (Cinderella)

"Today is a good day to try" - Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

"Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it" - Merida (Brave)

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, can make all the difference - Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart" - Zeus (Hercules)

These are just some of my favourites, there are so many other great quotes but these ones just have a lot of meaning in my life. If any of your favourites aren't here then let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe