April Favourites 2017

Monday, May 01, 2017

I cannot believe it's already time for another monthly favourites post! This year is going so quickly, it seems like only a few weeks ago that it was Christmas! I wasn't able to post last week because I had three essays due in and the last thing I wanted to do in my free time was write even more! But I'm back now and I'll hopefully have at least one post a week like normal up until I go to America (I can't believe it's only 7 weeks away!!). But anyway, here are my April favourites;


A few weeks ago I ordered another I Heart Makeup Unicorns Heart Rainbow Highlighter after my first one arrived broken and I have since become obsessed! It is so pretty and pigmented, all of the colours are beautiful on their own but when you mix them together they make a gorgeous highlight colour. I was worried that it was going to be a bit in your face but when it's on it's actually quite subtle and just looks lovely. I wore it when I was in Disneyland and will definitely be taking it to Florida with me!


After using the Garnier micellar water for quite a few months now, I decided to try their new Micellar Water face wash and so far I am loving it! I haven't seen any drastic changes in the condition of my skin, however it makes taking off my makeup so much easier! Instead of having to scrub at my face with multiple cotton wool pads every evening, I can just wash my face and it comes off so easily. If you're already a fan of the Garnier micellar water I would definitely give this a go.


My PNY portable charger was an absolute life saver in Disneyland! I got this for my 18th birthday but I haven't used it for a while and I'd forgotten just how useful it was! When fully charged, it can charge your phone fully 2 times, or it can charge 2 phones at the same time. When you're snapchatting and instagramming all of the time, whether in a Disney park or not, your battery can drain so quickly and this is definitely a must have item for me now.


I had had my old phone case for over a year so I decided I needed a change and was drawn in by this gorgeous pastel case from Coconut Lane. Not only does it look really pretty but it fits on my phone really well and is really comfortable to hold. It's a bit thicker than my old case which took some getting used to but now I don't even notice it. (Btw I know a lot of bloggers work with Coconut Lane but I don't, this is just my honest opinion of a cute phone case that I bought).


 Thanks for reading and have a wonderful May!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe