My Walt Disney World Merchandise Wishlist | Working For The Mouse

Monday, May 22, 2017

I am currently in the middle of my exams and unfortunately blogging has had to take a backseat for a while. Every so often I get an idea for a post and then I think about all of the revision I need to be doing and that idea has to get put on hold for a while. Even though I only have 2 exams this year, my second one is on the very last day of exam season, meaning I still have a whole 2 weeks to go before freedom. Whilst I don't have much time to write blog posts these days, one of the things getting me through my revision is planning for Disney World this summer (I check in to housing 4 weeks today!!). The American Disney Store website has a whole section of merchandise from the Disney parks so the other day I spent much longer than I should have done scrolling through every single section to see if there was anything on there that I wanted to find in the parks when I'm out there. And there definitely was. So here is my (very condensed) Disney World merchandise wishlist, of things that I don't want to come home without. 


1. An Alex and Ani bracelet - I don't own an Alex and Ani bracelet currently but I really like them and would love to get one when I'm there. I'm not entirely sure which one I want at the moment, but I do really love this Tinkerbell one which says "believing is just the beginning" 

2. The WDW 'four parks' jumper - I tried to get the Disneyland Paris version of this when I went in April but it is incredibly popular and was sold out everywhere. Hopefully I'll have more luck finding this one as I've had my eye on it for quite a long time!

3. The teacup tsum tsum - I don't have a giant tsum tsum collection but I do own quite a few and I know I will definitely be buying more than just one when I'm in Orlando. I mostly just buy ones that I think look cute and this one definitely fits that criteria! I also really like that it is a Disney parks exclusive one, and one that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.

4. A pillow pet - Like the bracelet, I don't know which pillow pet I want, I just know I want one! They look super cute and comfy and it will be great for soaking up all my tears on the plane home (I'm only partly joking). Also from what I've seen from vlogs and blogs, have you really done a Disney college program if you didn't buy a pillow pet?!

5. This Inside Out pin set - Like with tsum tsums, I wouldn't call myself a pin collector but I have a reasonable amount at home, mostly of characters from my favourite films or ones that I thought looked cute. I will definitely end up with more than just these pins, but these ones stuck out to me on the website. For Halloween last year, me and my family dressed up as the emotions from Inside Out; I was Joy and my mum was Sadness. As she's going to be out in Florida for her birthday I thought it would be nice to buy this set so I can have the Joy pin and she can have the Sadness pin as part of her birthday present.

6. This Marie MagicBand - I'm staying in a Disney resort before checking in for my program so I'll get a free MagicBand then, but Marie from The Aristocats is my favourite Disney character so I have a feeling I won't be able to resist buying this one as well!

The parks merchandise on the website is only a fraction of what will actually be in Disney World so these things definitely won't be the only things I buy (I think I might need to take an extra empty case just so I can fit in all the mugs I'm sure I'll end up buying). I already know that there are some other things that I've seen in vlogs and Instagrams that weren't on the website that I will be keeping an eye out for. You can look forward to a very large haul post when I get back in September (but I don't want to think about that just now). 

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it!! I'm so obsessed with Disney - I really want some cool themed Mickey Mouse ears.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love having ears to wear in the parks, but I already have seven pairs so I'm trying not to buy any more! You should definitely check out Etsy for some cool themed ones, there are so many on there

      Delete

Subscribe