My Walt Disney World Bucket List | Working For The Mouse

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Four years ago I went to Disney World to visit my sister during her Cultural Exchange Program and decided that, when I was old enough, I would do one too. Eleven months ago I applied for my own Cultural Exchange Program. 183 days ago I got accepted onto the 2017 Cultural Exchange Program as a quick service food and beverage hostess. In just two days I fly to Florida for two and a half months to fulfil my dream of becoming a Disney cast member.

Photo credit: Disney photopass
Over the past few months I've been thinking about all the things that I want to do whilst I'm there, and slowly adding them all to a list on my phone. So, here is my Walt Disney World bucket list for my CEP 2017;

Parks

  • Visit all 4 parks in one day
  • Meet every available character
  • Go on every ride (that I have the guts to go on)
  • Fill an autograph book
  • Get a picture in front of every park's icon
  • Go to every park for opening at least once
  • Go to the parks alone 
  • Go to every park from opening until close
      Magic Kingdom
  • Eat dinner at Be Our Guest
  • Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table
  • Get pixie dusted
  • See the Kiss Goodnight
  • Take part in Enchanted Tales with Belle
  • Buy a Mickey balloon
  • Ride Cinderella's horse on the carousel
  • Get 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
  • Watch the Rainy Day Cavalcade
      Epcot
  • Try all of the drinks at Club Cool
  • Visit all of the pavilions
  • Eat around the world
  • Go to Food and Wine festival (this starts the day I leave so we'll see if that ends up happening!)
      Hollywood Studios
  • Do both versions of The Great Movie Ride
  • Win at Midway Mania
  • Watch The Music of Pixar Live!
      Animal Kingdom
  • Become a Wilderness Explorer
  • Do a nighttime safari
  • Go to Pandora
Resorts

  • Visit every resort
  • Have a 'staycation'
  • Stay at at least one Magic Kingdom resort
  • Eat at 'Ohana in the Polynesian
  • Eat at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
  • Have dole whip at the Polynesian
  • Watch Happily Ever After from the Polynesian beach
  • Eat the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream
  • Go to the Hoop-dee-doo Revue
Miscellaneous

  • Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (there are 2 in August this year so hopefully I'll be able to go if I'm not working!)
  • Work a PAC shift
  • Pin trade with someone
  • Get a cupcake from the Sprinkles ATM
  • Look for hidden Mickeys
  • Buy an Alex and Ani bracelet
  • Go to a housing event
I'll be adding to this list if I think of anything else I want to do, and will be crossing things off as I do them so make sure to check back in later to see how I'm getting on! I can't believe how quickly the past few months have gone, and that my next blog post will be published whilst I'm in Florida! If you have any requests for posts you want me to write when I'm out there then let me know in the comments and I'll do my best!

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'd love to hear more about how you applied for the cultural exchange programme, I would love to do something like that!

    Leah x
    http://www.leahmarriott.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe